Usability usually refers to websites and software but is applicable to any technological product or design that a human needs to understand and interact with.
The objectives of usability are:
- Making navigation intuitive
- Increasing understanding
- Shortening the complexity and time to accomplish tasks
- Reducing the number of mistakes made
- Reducing learning time
- Improving user satisfaction with a system
- Improving marketing communications with the user interface
- Increasing the effectiveness of advertising and branding
- Increasing the sales and revenue potential of a product or website
Read more about the Science of Usability.Registering adds you to our mailing list. You receive an email reminder monthly. Privacy is guaranteed 100%. No exceptions. This is a professional organization.
Be our Guest! Ask how you can have your website usability reviewed.
For questions, press or to arrange a free review of your Web site, software or product contact:
Chairperson and Founder
Principal & Co-CEO